Contractors: OMEP China Committee；
China Early Childhood Education Research Association；
East China Normal University
· OMEP Assembly Welcome Dinner, either July 9, 2013
· OMEP Annual Conference Banquet at Shanghai Old Restaurant, Thursday, July 11, 2013, 18:30-21:00
The restaurant locates by Yu Garden and TownGod's Temple where you may find traditional Chinese goods. Delicious Chineseand western-style dishes will be served. The restaurant has a history of 138years. Address: No. 242 Fuyou Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, China. For moreinformation, please visit www.laofandian.comand select language.
· Kindergarten Site Visit and Kindergarten Play Display, Friday, July 12, 2013, 8:30-11:00
The site visit ticket has been put into your conference material bag. Please check the name of the kindergarten you are invited to visit on the ticket. The visit to kindergarten Play Display is alsoarranged for most of the participants (Participants who are invited to visitkindergartens that are far from East China Normal University will not be ableto attend the kindergarten Play Display.) . Since most of the staff from the 24 kindergartens and the kindergarten Play Display activity only speak Chinese,volunteers skilled at English will be available to make explanation andinterpretation.
8：30-11：00 Site visit to kindergartens and/orkindergarten Play Display activity
11：00-12：00 Lunch in the kindergartens or East ChinaNormal University
12：00-12：50 Return to the conference center
13：00-14：00 Keynote Speech III at the Report Hall
· The Bund sight-seeing，Huangpu River Evening Boat Tour, Friday, July 12, 2013, 18:30-21:00
- Optional, 15 USD, including dinner
This is a special opportunity to appreciate the cultureof Shanghai and beautiful scenery on both sides of the Huangpu River. Buseswill be available to bring the participants to the tour site. Participants willhave dinner first and then go sight-seeing by boat.
· Post-conference tours, starts later afternoon, July 13, 2013
- Possible tour sites: Beijing, Xian, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Shanghai.
- Tourlasts from one day to five days [Information]